Mr. Lawrence Biggs | C.E.O.
- The Company’s CEO, Mr. Lawrence Biggs has founded several privately held and public companies, having led teams from conceptual design to market delivery of various products.
- He was the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Max Internet Communications, Inc., (NASDAQ:MXIP), which was focused on sales and distribution of specialty computer hardware that enabled high-resolution video conferencing. At its peak, the company reached a market cap of over $1.2 billion dollars.
- He was the founder and CEO of AmeriPress, which delivered a proprietary digital printing concept to 26,000 distributors and was later sold to MXIP.
- He also founded a privately-held company called Voxcom, which manufactured a single line DTMF credit card POS device.
- Mr. Biggs’ other accomplishments include being awarded the Biggs’ patent for the invention of the Access Phone, and he is also listed in the Who’s Who of American Business.